Business Development Manager – Events
Speakeasy is one of the UK’s leading event production companies with over 25 years’ experience producing award winning conferences, award ceremonies, exhibitions and roadshows for high profile corporate organisations, government agencies and International associations.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work with the Managing Director and Events Director in identifying new opportunities and strategies, actively researching prospects and bringing new clients and services on board.
A self-motivated and accomplished business developer,you will have proven experience in seeking out and winning new business, from an agency or other event-related background. You will have a solid understanding of the events market, but most importantly you will have exceptional strengths in developing long term relationships with clients, identifying new opportunities and pitching for business. A delivery background in this area would also be an advantage, as would a proven ability in writing winning RFP responses and proposals.
Put simply, you’ll love what we do at Speakeasy, and love telling people about it!
Broad role responsibilities include:
- Supporting the MD and Events Director in developing the sales strategy
- Generating new leads
- Actively developing business from new clients
- Building long lasting client and stakeholder relationships
- Identifying new opportunities
- Putting together RFP’s and proposals
- Pitching and Winning new business
- Networking at events and trade shows
- Working with internal teams and the wider business
We’re happy to consider all kinds of work arrangements, including full time, part time, freelance and contract.
Please submit your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is the 30thJanuary 2019.